Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hm

So it's kicking in just how weird it will be to not go back to work this year.  I sent an email to everyone saying thank you and everything, and I probably won't be checking my email much more after that.  It is very bizarre to think about.  I know that my students aren't very happy, and I really will miss them.  I had a good group this year.

I was feeling kind of bummed out earlier; there wasn't much on TV, I was bored, and I was just dwelling on the "now".  As positive as I may be, when I dwell on the "now" it isn't exactly positive.  I know that things look up and that I will make it through all of this, but the next few months holds some pretty heavy stuff.

Anyway, I got out of bed to go grab some food and try to avoid thinking about things and my daughter (who had just fallen asleep) senses my presence and jumps out of bed.  I try putting her back to bed, but eventually she convinced me that she was hungry.  So, while my brain said no, she's not hungry, she just wants to get out of bed, my heard said yeah, but she hasn't seen you up and about too much and you really miss her so let's let her get up and fix her a snack.   So, my heart obviously won.  This was the result:

1. Facetime with Troy.  I miss him immensely, so I was able to talk to him, and Marie was, too.
She had fun :)
2.  She got silly.  And I caught it on video...







How can I be bummed...I have this to look forward to EVERY day. :)

Something is messed up with the video on this, but I hope that it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment