Thursday, December 13, 2012

Early bird.

So, it's 345 am and I'm awake. Surgery went well. I won't know the full scope of everything for a week or so, but based on the initial pathology reports I will need chemo. Not sure how much, but it is a definite. Oddly enough I'm ok with it. I mean it won't be a walk in the park, but I'm more concerned with doing whatever is possible to keep this cancer away.

As far as pain goes-this isn't as bad as I thought. I'm hoping that it doesn't get worse. At home I won't have the manual pain pump. Haha.

Note to my family. You guys have been awesome. All of you. I love you all so much.

Now I'm going to try to sleep more. :-)



2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh love you! I'm glad you're up and doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great sister! Hang in there and try to get some sleep! xoxo

    ReplyDelete