Monday, December 31, 2012

NYE

So, it's New Year's Eve.  Time for resolutions, making promises that won't be kept, and changing life around.  Not for me.  My resolution is that everything stays the same--well, except for my hair-haha.  

Speaking of hair, it seems like it is a popular topic.  I post a blog about hair and 700 people view it within 12 hours.  Crazy.  I'll be sure to post the real hair pictures as they come.  

Tonight, my family will be spending their New Year's Eve with Mickey mouse.  Me? Spending it at home with Troy and two of my best friends.  I probably won't even make it until midnight.  I've never been a big fan of NYE.  

I saw a picture on pinterest today, and it about sums up how I'm feeling about NYE.  

It said something like "My new year's resolution this year is to write 2013 instead of 2012." 

Yep-that about sums it up.  


My real resolutions this year:
1. To remain positive despite all of the shitty things thrown at my life.
2. To spend as much time as possible with my daughter--she's a pretty funny, cute gal, and I think I should hang out with her more often since I have the time at home.  
3. Date nights with Troy.  As often as possible.  Again-while I have the time away from work, I want to work on spending it with family.  
4. Finishing Marie's scrapbook. Eventually. 
5. Not watching ANY Parenthood.  Everyone used to tell me what a great show it was, and I heard that  this year was a little close to home.  I decided (like an idiot) that I'd watch a clip last night.  Stupid.  Stupid. Stupid. Made me cry.  Stupid woman on that show has breast cancer too, and what clip did I watch?  Oh, the stupid goodbye video she recorded for her kids, you know, in case she DIES.  Needless to say, I cried.  A lot. Stupid. 

So, moral of the story?  NOT EVER WATCHING THAT SHOW AGAIN.  

I'm sure I have more resolutions.  Just none that I can think of right now.  

Now, with all of my 5000 views, I should be able to make some money with this blog.  Anyone got any ideas?  HAHA. 

1 comment:

  1. Try Google Ad Sense. If people click to an ad from your blog you make a cut.

    ReplyDelete