Sunday, December 16, 2012

GO bears

So, this morning, after taking a while to wake up, I was able to move around quite a bit.  I think I may have overdone it, thought.  I'm exhausted now.  Thankfully, a great friend offered to take Marie for a sleepover.  Marie gets to see one of her best friends, and I get a break (not that my family hasn't given me a break already).  Really, Troy and my mom get a break.  We are now sitting down and watching the rest of the Bears game.  We've ordered Lou Malnatis, so that's on its way.  I'm looking forward to a nice, relaxing evening.

Troy and I took out the numbing pump this morning.  It was probably one of the funniest moments since all of this started.  Troy said it reminded him of something out of the movie "Alien".  It was kind of gross.  The tubing is really small.  What we had to do, was pull the tape off from around the tubing and then slide the tubing all the way out.  Once it came out, there was about 6-8 inches that had been inside.  It was kind of weird, because Troy kept pulling and we kept thinking that we were at the end, but then more would come out.  What was even weirder was that I could feel it snaking around inside.  Soooo creepy.  Either way, it's nice to have one less tube running through my body.  Wednesday, hopefully I'll get the rest of the tubes out.  Yay.


1 comment: