Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Santa

Santa came this morning.  Marie is so cute.  Seriously.  She asked me if she could open every present.  Politely, too.  For example:

"Mommy?"
"Yes, Sweetie"
"Can I open this pink one pretty please?"
"Yes, Marie-You can open all of the presents that have your name on it"
"OK" **Opens Present** "Mommy?"
"yes?"
"Can I please open this blue one?"
....

Every single time.  Adorable.

She loved all her gifts, and now she knows that she's going to Disney world.  We told her that mommy will be at the doctor while she is there.  I am just hoping that she has fun.  (I know she will, I'm just saying that to make myself feel better). 

Packing for her made me realize how much I'll miss her when she's gone....BUT, Troy and I have a great week planned.  

So, all things considered, it will be a great week (besides all of the doctor's visits that remind me that I have cancer).  

Merry Christmas Everyone! :)

1 comment: