Friday, January 18, 2013

Continuing the previous post...

So, On Tuesday, the PEHS Girls Basketball team had a "Pink Out".  Every year, each sports team does some sort of pink game to support breast cancer.  Usually the proceeds go to some breast cancer foundation.  However, this year, they threw the game in my honor.  Because I hadn't started chemo yet, I agreed to go.  It was very moving.  Very overwhelming, and very humbling.

The coach made t-shirts and they had me throw up the "honorary toss up".  It was extremely nice.

 

That was the gear at the game.  So, anyone who works for PEHS, thank you.  It was an incredible night, and I am so glad that I got to share it with you and with my family.  It was a beautiful event, and the girls played incredibly.


Part II:
Chemo-Cycle one.  It went well.  For those of you who are curious, I still feel normal.  Slightly tired, slightly nauseous, but overall good.  

  
Me getting the transfusion.  That IV Cart is my new buddy.  Feel free to nominate names.  






 Above is all the meds and the calendar that I'll be following for a while.  Busy girl.  

Ugh.  But overall, I'm really doing fine.  Like I said, just tired.  I'll do a more detailed post when I'm feeling more up to it.  






No comments:

Post a Comment