Monday, January 14, 2013

Busy week

I haven't posted anything in a few days, and this is probably going to be short as well.  I have a busy week this week.

  1. Radiation consult today--really hoping they tell me I don't need it...
  2. Look good, feel better class this afternoon.
  3. Visit from a good friend today :)
  4. Wig fitting tomorrow--eek. 
  5. Tomorrow night-Lady Bengals basketball game.  I'm excited, yet really nervous to go to it.  
  6. Wednesday-another dentist appointment, and possibly a chemo class.  
  7. Thursday: First round of chemotherapy.  Super nervous.  
That's just through Thursday.  Then, two good friends of ours are getting married this weekend.  I want to go, but I'm just not sure how chemo will effect me yet.  So we will see.  
I got another hair cut...
I really like it, but still not sure how to style it on my own.  Luckily, I won't have too long to worry about that.  

Hah!




I'll probably keep this until after the first round of chemo, then go one step further.  

Well, I'll update later after radiation appointment and such.  

1 comment:

  1. Finally figured out how to post in here!! Love the new haircut, but can't wait to see you with the Pixie :)

    Hope Thursday goes as well as possible for you my dear. I feel like I've been saying it for months, but after this wedding is done, let me know when your schedule is the craziest .... Nora can't wait to have Marie over for a sleepover. And if we can pick a day that you could use some extra quiet time, we'd love to give you that too.

    ((HUGS))

    Jen Glisson

    ReplyDelete