Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy 10,000

So, my blog has reached over 10,000 views.  That's so weird for me.   Even weirder is the fact that I can track where it is being read from.  I started this just as an outlet, and I can see that it may become more.  Kind of cool.

An update?  I don't really have a lot to update.  It's a lot of the same.  I'm still feeling like a time bomb: like I'm about to explode with symptoms and side effects that I didn't even know existed.

Hair update: I got it cut.  I hate this one.  Not sure why.  I think it's because it makes me feel that much less feminine.  I didn't think that part would effect me as much, but it is.  I know that I'm still a woman (hear me roar...), but all of the things that I enjoyed about my gender are being taken from me.

I guess with the hair, I kind of took control.  However, that doesn't change the fact that I hate it.  Hah.

Yesterday a good friend of mine took Marie to play with her son.  It was really nice.  I've been feeling very tired lately and kind of feeling like a bad mom.  I know I'm not, but I feel bad for not playing/interacting with her as much.  Today, she had preschool, so I literally just sat in bed for a large portion of the day.  I finally got dressed and now I'm thinking, why?  Hah.  I have no plans, and I have to desire to leave the house.  This weekend, my cousin is taking her and spending time with her.  I think I'll take Troy on a date...we'll see if I'm up for it.

Not ready for a picture yet, so I'm sorry for those who wanted to see one.

This was short, sporadic, and uneventful.  Hopefully more starts to happen to me, or I'm going to literally plateau at 10,000 views.


No comments:

Post a Comment