Saturday, January 5, 2013

On the road!

So today we are heading to visit my in-laws for a belated Xmas celebration. We are all very excited. It should be a great day. I love heading to Freeport and seeing troys family. Marie is very excited to see grandma Jackie and uncle Travis!

I went to the doctor yesterday. Dr. M said I looked great. My scars are healing "beautifully". Whenever they say that I always think "well, how often do you work with 28 year old skin?" He also mentioned that he spoke with Dr. H about me. He said he refers to me as the 28 year old, and that doctor Hantel said, "I know who Lisa marcum is." This means I'm an important case I guess. But, also, I'd hope that my docs know me, haha.

Another stop yesterday was the cancer center so that I could sign my life away for the study. It was a very long very scary packet, but I signed it anyway. I found out that my first day of chemo will hopefully be January 17th. This means, if I react the same way as my new friend, my birthday(1/20) will suck. Oh well. It will give me that much more reason to celebrate next year.

That's all for now. Sorry for any mistakes-blogging from the phone this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment