Sunday, January 20, 2013

Night out

First, I want to say congratulations to Stacey and Jason.  Beautiful wedding.  I was just sad that I couldn't see more of it.  I told myself that if I was feeling up to it, I would go.  I slept a large portion of the day, and thanks to my amazing mom and dad, I was able to go to the wedding.  Troy and I got all dolled up, and headed out to Homer Glen for a great night.  We saw some friends that we hadn't seen in a while, and a good time was had by all.

Still feeling blah.  Started to feel the bone "pain" today.  However, I'm not sure that it is pain as much as it is discomfort.  I'll be walking around and my arm will have a quick jab of a weird feeling and then it will go away.

Today is my birthday.  Don't feel much like celebrating.  Not because I'm depressed or anything, just because I'm worn out.  I think we'll order pizza (If I can eat it) and just sit around and do nothing.  Sounds like fun to me!

Marie was pretty cute this morning.  She's been really needy.  I have found myself getting frustrated with her, which in turn makes me feel bad.  She doesn't really know what's going on, but she has an idea.  Every morning/day/night I hear "Mommy?  Moooommmmmy?" over and over again.  Sometimes it's  for something serious, but mostly it's "I want to go to Disney some time", or "I need to put a sticker on my calendar".  It's cute but when I'm nauseous with a headache, it doens't quite come off that way.

This morning, though, she came in my room and just watched her tv show with me until I was ready to get up.  I feel bad letting her watch so much lately, but it's a nice way that she can be with me while I'm still kind of groggy and getting out of bed.

If any of you know me, you know that I have always had headaches.  For the past few months, however, those have been few and far between.  Now, with all this nausea medicine, they are back with a vengeance.  This is something I'll have to ask Hantel about next week.  Ugh.  Not fun.  I've been going to sleep and waking up with an ice pack on my head for two days.

This was kind of scattered but oh well.  Here's what Marie picked out to wear today.  Crazy silly girl.


2 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    Thank you so much for the link to my blog. I'm honored to be among your "other gals" like you! (Lovely With a Side of Terrible)
    My best wishes to you. May your path be lit with hope and the love & support of many.
    Best,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete