Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bad Santa

"You wanna see some magic?  Here, let's watch you disappear!" -Billy Bob Thorton in one of the best Christmas movies of all time.  Really puts me in the holiday mood, haha!


Troy and I watch this movie every year, and every year it gets funnier.  I'm not sure why, it is insanely inappropriate, has really poor taste, and is just downright sad at times.  However, we enjoy it.  

Today was a good day, despite the bears loss.  I enjoyed Lou's, got a nap in, and watched Snapped--that's for you, Alex.  Love Snapped.  One of my favorite TV shows.  I think tomorrow, I may actually start one of the books that I have sitting here.  

Marie is having a blast with her friend Chloe, and I'm glad.  She deserves a night out.  Look at these two!  So cute.  Tomorrow I see my doctor.  I'm looking forward to finding out if all of the feelings I'm having are normal.  Certain things are bothering me like the tingling in my armpit (weird), the swelling (I'm sure it's normal, but I still like to ask), and the weird sensation in my rib cage (probably because I have collagen sutured to it). 

I'll update tomorrow after the doctor's appointments, but for now, I have a request.  Leave me a list of books to read while I'm on leave.  I'm going to be on leave for a while, and I'm sure I can only handle so much bad TV and magazines.  

Thanks! :) Now to enjoy some good old Billy Bob with Troy.  


1 comment:

  1. Books I read recently:
    50 Shades of Grey
    Bared to You (book 1 and 2)
    Gone Girl

    Hope these help!! You are a strong woman and I am sending positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete