Friday, May 10, 2013

Three Mo'

For those of you who saw my good friend Mallory's facebook post, I feel that I must explain.

Every year, my best girlfriends and I go on a trip somewhere.  For a while, it was the dells every year.  Then we switched it up a couple of times.  Just for fun.  Either way, one year, we stumbled upon a Maury video that has become sort of our mantra for a while.  This girl Victoria just appalled us, but also made us laugh.  We quote it all the time.

Some favorites?  "If I can't afford it, I guess I'm gonna st'il it." (we think she's referring to stealing stuff for her baby"

"pacifiers? I got three mo'"

"That's cool, because I got it like that"

If you are curious, this will help you out.

She's absolutely crazy.  Anyway, this "three mo'" quote has kind of followed us around.  Mal mentioned last week that when I was down to three chemo treatments left, she was going to remember this video, and she did not disappoint.  So we always take a picture like this when we are together:


 So that is the explanation of "Three mo'"

Thanks Victoria, you have given us so much.


So in typical Victoria fashion---
Chemotherapy? That's ok, I got three mo'!!!

I'll keep this short and sweet but I do have a large post for later about my day yesterday, chemo and all. So I'll probably have two blog posts today.  Don't get too excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment